Specially for switching between computers with Dual Monitor Graphics Cards with two DVI ports. Both video ports are switched simultaneously.
• One dual-screen USB console controls two/four dual-screen computers and two additional USB devices
• Multi-View Display – Easily connect two CS1642A/1644A's units for a second dual-screen setup controlled through a single connection
• Superior video quality – 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz (DVI Dual link); and 3D displays up to 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz (DVI Single link)
• Supports widescreen resolutions
• Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio focus
• DVI digital and analog monitor support – fully compliant with DVI specifi cations; and HDCP compliant
• Multiplatform support – Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux *, Mac, Sun,and FreeBSD
• Sun/Mac keyboard support and emulation **
• Video DynaSync, exclusive ATEN technology, to eliminate boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
* Supports Linux Kernel 2.6 and higher. The CS1644A has a builtin USB 2.0 hub, so will not support PCs or OS that do not support USB 2.0.
** PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards.
** Mac keyboards only work with their own computers.