The EN-9260TX-E’s exceptional chipset offers increased bandwidth and more functionality than other standard PCI network adapters. The adapter is specifically designed to carry the full bandwidth capacity of the PCI Express bus ofMeer informatie
The EN-9260TX-E’s exceptional chipset offers increased bandwidth and more functionality than other standard PCI network adapters. The adapter is specifically designed to carry the full bandwidth capacity of the PCI Express bus of 2.5 Gbps, thus eliminating collisions and latencies that exist with current 32 and 64 bit PCI bus architectures.
Ease of Installation & Configuration
The EN-9260TX-E offers ease and flexibility of installation and configuration of the adapter through Plug & Play technology. Simply place the adapter into the PCI Express slot in your PC and then turn on the PC; plug-n-play automatically detects the new device. The adapter is fully compatible with Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, and Gigabit Ethernet networks and the adapter’s 10/100/1000 Mbps auto negotiation ports eliminate any need for manual switching. Best of all, the adapter is supported by all major operating systems including Vista and Linux OS.
User-friendly Setup CD Wizard and Driver*
To facilitate network connectivity, the EN-9260TX-E includes a user-friendly setup CD wizard. Its user interface simplifies driver installation for immediate use of the device.
• Complies with PCI Express 1.1 – x1 PCI Express standard
• IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x standards
• Supports 10/100/1000Mbps Auto Negotiation and Jumbo Frame
• Supports IEEE802.3x full-duplex Flow Control
• Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN Tagging and IEEE802.1P Layer2 Priority Encoding
• Supports Wake on LAN and ACPI power management
• Supports IEEE802.3az energy efficient Ethernet function
• Includes a low-profile bracket
• Supports drivers for Novell 5.X/6.X, Windows 98/ME/NT4.0/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Linux 2.4.x