You have no items in your shopping cart
The Jablotron 100 GSM wireless alarm system 101KR-LAN KIT adapts flexibly to the security requirements of any home or business. Independent arming of the individual zones ensures monitoring of only the selected areas that must be armed at that time. For example, the alarm can monitor the garage during the day and the garage + the ground floor of the house and the garden at night. The alarm misses nothing and always asks for help in time.
Freedom of choice
The JABLOTRON 100 alarm offers absolute freedom of choice and adapts to the security needs of a home, apartment, holiday home, office or factory. Plan the scope as you want and as your customers need!
The JABLOTRON 100 not only protects against burglars, but also against fire, water overflow or gas leaks. The alarm is also able to control the heating or open your garage door. Make full use of state-of-the-art technology!
The combination of the wireless and wired design of the JABLOTRON 100 saves not only the building but also your wallet during installation. Take advantage of the unique wireless technology of Jablotron!
Provide your customers with the real security of a professionally installed alarm system with continuous monitoring and reliable emergency notification.
• 2x independent BUS connections
• 1x connection for a voice module
• 1x connection for a built-in radio module (JA-110R)
• 1x connection for a PSTN communication module (JA-190X)
• External power source 230 V / 50 Hz
• Power supply type A (EN 50131-6)
• Power consumption AC 140 mA, during an alarm 200 mA
• Backup battery 12 V to 2.6 Ah
• Maximum charging time 72 hours
• Maximum continuous loading BUS power supply of 400 mA
• Maximum interrupted outgoing current (5 min.) 2 A
• Backup BUS power supply via 18. Ah: backup battery lasts 12 hours (maximum 1.2 A power consumption)
• JA-110R frequency - 2 way Jablotron protocol 868.1 MHz
• Number of zones (wireless or BUS): maximum 120
• Reports: 700 MB approximately 7 million extensive reports with time and date
• Alarm verification function by a 2nd detector or by means of a selectable delayed response (10 sec. - 2 min.) From the same detector (optional setting)
• Technical reset after each alarm or only after a tamper message (optional setting)
• Safety class 2 in accordance with EN 50131-1, EN 50131-6 and EN 50131-5-3 and CLC / TS 50131-3