You have no items in your shopping cart
The Jablotron 100 GSM wireless alarm system 101KR-LAN KIT adapts flexibly to the security requirements of any home or business. Independent arming of the individual zones ensures monitoring of only the selected parts that should be armed at that time. For example, the alarm can monitor the garage during the day and the garage + the ground floor of the house and garden at night. The alarm misses nothing and always asks for help on time.
This kit contains:
freedom of choice
The JABLOTRON 100 alarm offers absolute freedom of choice and adapts to the security needs of a house, apartment, holiday home, office or factory. Plan the application area as you want and as your customers need!
The JABLOTRON 100 not only protects against burglars, but also against fire, water overflow or gas leaks. The alarm is also capable of controlling the heating or opening your garage door. Make full use of state-of-the-art technology!
The combination of the wireless and wired design of the JABLOTRON 100 saves not only the building but also your wallet when installed. Take advantage of Jablotron's unique wireless technology!
• 2x independent BUS connections
• 1x connection for a speech module
• 1x connection for a built-in radio module (JA-110R)
• 1x connection for a PSTN communication module (JA-190X)
• External power source 230 V/50 Hz
• Power supply type A (EN 50131-6)
• Current consumption AC 140 mA, during an alarm 200 mA
• Backup battery 12 V to 2.6 Ah
• Maximum charging time 72 hours
• Maximum continuous load BUS current supply of 400 mA
• Maximum interrupted outgoing current ( 5 min.) 2 A
• Backup BUS power supply via 18. Ah: backup battery lasts 12 hours (maximum 1.2 A current consumption)
• JA-110R frequency – 2 way Jablotron protocol 868.1 MHz
• Number of zones (wireless or BUS): maximum 120
• Reports: 700 MB about 7 million extensive reports with indication of time and date
• Alarm verification function by a 2nd detector or by means of a selectable delayed response (10 sec. – 2 min.) from the same detector (optional setting)
• Technical reset after every alarm or only after a tamper message (optional setting)
• Safety class 2 in accordance with EN 50131-1, EN 50131-6 and EN 50131-5-3 and CLC/TS 50131-3