1. Calls for help in an emergency
2. Activates full or partial alarm modes
3. Indicates command execution with a color flash
The unit operates the security modes and sends an alarm signal to the Central Monitoring Station by pressing the buttons on the remote control.
Authentication prevents device replacement and false alarms.
Connect and install
Ready to use out of the box: the battery is already installed, so there is no need to disassemble the detector. Connected to the hub in the mobile application with just one click
- Part arming possible
- Equipped with 4 buttons
- 1 button provides function hold up / panic button
- Secured with rolling code encryption and authentication
- 2-way communication with hub, with confirmation of command sent
- Messages are encrypted
- Power supply: CR2032 battery
- Battery life: up to 5 years
- Dimensions: 65 x 37 10 mm