Alarm system maintenance (third-party system)
Thank you for your request. If your system is not installed by us, it is possible that the service code (technician's code) has been changed, so that we cannot enter the system. We therefore ask you to pay the full amount before we arrive on location. Hours that are worked less are deducted afterwards.
This service involves 2 hours of work on location.
We will contact you after ordering to schedule an appointment.
We ensure that all detectors are checked, backup battery measured and replaced if necessary. Batteries and accumulators that are replaced will be charged to you on the basis of actual costs. Available firmware updates are performed for you, so you always have an up-to-date system.
Work done during maintenance are;
- Cleaning the PIR detectors.
- Check the projection of all detectors.
- Check cables and connectors for, for example, possible corrosion.
- Perform any firmware updates on the control panel
- Measure the battery and battery voltage and replace if necessary.
- Check power supplies.
- Checking the correct operation of the central unit and reporting.
- Advice on the functioning of the burglary protection system.
- Review the current situation and make recommendations.
- Maintain checklist systems.