Hikvision access control combines all disciplines into one VMS, one software package!
In addition to video and intercom, this addition also allows access control. The choice of space for door controllers, card readers, fingerprint scanners and other innovation equipment make it a very satisfactory solution.
You can configure groups of users and log-in data, access cards and codes. Hikvision access control supports maps, codes, QR codes, fingerprints and by mid-2018 also faces and license plates.
The DS-K2600 series access controller has been designed with the latest structure with the TCP / IP and RS485 communication interface. The communication data is encrypted to improve the security of the system. The controller also supports offline operation and is designed
with sabotage switch.
Door controllers from the DS-K2600 series support smart functions such as anti-passback and first pass. For example, anti-passback prevents a card from being used by two people because the card must first be used to exit the zone before the zone can be accessed again.
Anti-passback can be set over the system, even if this has to be applied to a combination of door controllers, even if the software is not running and the door controller is not connected to the network.
Presence functions ensure that you can see how long employees have been in the building. When you add the hourly rate, the system immediately informs you of the costs.
Overtime and absence can also easily be filtered.
You can load a map to easily see where the controller is and click on the corresponding camera.
Link the cameras with events so that there are video pop-ups with live images and captured images. You can look back at this right away.
Door controller information:
• 32-bit high-speed processor
• TCP / IP network communication, with self-adaptive network interface. The communication data is encrypted to ensure the security of the data.
• Recognition and storage of card number with a maximum of 20 digits
Massive storage with 100,000 (can be issued to 200,000) cards information and 300,000 (can be issued to 600,000) access control events.
• Supports multi-door interlocking function (DS-K2602, and DS-K2604), anti-passback function, multi-card function, first card function, super card and super password function.
• Online upgrade function and online remote control of the doors.
• Supports alarm event upload (including tamper-proof alarm, unprotected door alarm, forced access alarm, delayed door alarm, duress card and code alarm, blacklist alarm and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm), short circuit attempts alarm and open circuit attempts alarm .
• Supports the zone alarm input
• Supports the RS485 interface and Wiegand interface for access to the card reader. Wiegand interface supports W26 / W34 and is seamlessly compatible with third-
party card reader with Wiegand interface.
• Supports different card types such as normal / blocked / black list / patrol / guest / coercion / super card, etc.;
• Different indicators to show the different device status
• Supports time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method
• Watchdog for performing status detection of the device.
• Data can be permanently saved when the controller is switched off
Connectable card readers:
2 Wiegand readers & 2 RS485 readers
4 alarm inputs,
By Magnetic × 1,
By Switch × 1,
Case Input × 2,
Tamper-proof × 1;
By Switch Relay × 1
Alarm Relay × 1
Uplink Communication Interface:
TCP / IP Network Interface and RS-485 Interface
100,000 cards and 300,000 events