You have no items in your shopping cart
With this smart video doorbell, you always know that someone is at the door, wherever you are. As soon as you ring the doorbell or, thanks to motion detection, even approach the front door, you will receive a push notification on your smartphone. You can then start a video call. For example, ask the courier to deliver the package to the neighbors or tell the seller that you are not interested - all without opening the door.
Since you can respond from anywhere in the world if your smartphone has an internet connection, this video doorbell also increases your home security, because it looks like you are at home.
The HD camera (720p) has a viewing angle of 130 ° and supports night vision, so you can clearly see who is at the door 24 hours a day.
And don't worry if you don't have time to open up. The images are stored on a microSD card, so you can always watch them back.
The wireless video doorbell is easy to install because you use the wires from the existing doorbell.
Including corner bracket to fix the doorbell in the optimal position.
Expand this video doorbell with our Nedis® doorbell receiver (WIFICDPC10BK) to also hear the bell when your smartphone is switched off.
Small model video doorbell, size 11x4x2.5cm (HxWxD)
• Sends push notifications to your smartphone when someone approaches the front door (motion detection) or rings the doorbell
• Motion detection can also be turned off (eg if the front door is directly adjacent to the street)
• 2-sided communication to speak to your visitor, wherever you are
• HD recording (720p) and digital zoom on your smartphone for a detailed picture
• Operates on 8 - 24 V AC - use the wiring of your existing wired doorbell
• Recordings are stored on a microSD card up to 128 GB (not included) - review what happened
• Incl. angle bracket for optimal viewing angle
• Integrated in the Nedis® SmartLife app
• Expandable with the wireless doorbell receiver (WIFICDPC10BK - not included), so you hear the doorbell when you are at home, no matter where your phone is
Angle bracket (to optimize viewing angle)
Quick start guide