Note whether your current recorder can handle the HD resolution of this camera.
This is not an IP camera.
DS-2CE16D0T-IT3F 2.8mm 2Mp, Turbo Full HD bullet camera
Turbo HD cameras feature the HD-TVI technology developed by Hikvision. This technology makes it possible to use high resolution cameras on COAX cabling. The advantage of the HD-TVI technology is that it is easy to apply, also to the infrastructure of existing analogue camera systems. Thanks to this technology there is little delay in the image and distances with up to 700 meters can be achieved with full HD cameras.
By using the switchable video output for HDCVI, Analogue, (CVBS) TVI!
- Image sensor: 2MP CMOS
- Number of pixels: 1920x1080
- Minimum lighting:
0.01Lux / F1.2 in color, 0Lux with IR on
- Shutter speed: 1 / 25s to 1 / 50,000s
- Focal point: 2.8mm
- Lens type: Fixed lens
- Horizontal opening angle: 103 °
- WDR: DWDR
- Infrared: up to 40m, EXIR, SmartIR
Positioning the camera:
- Pan / Tilt / Rotation:
- Tilt angle: 0 ~ 180 °
- Rotation: 0 ~ 360 °
- Pan: 0 ~ 360 °
- Day / Night Mode: Smart / color / black and white
- Backlight compensation: DWDR / BLC
- Functions: brightness, sharpness, DNR, mirrored
- Video output: 1 HD analog
- Switch button: TVI / AHD / CVI / CVBS
- Operating temperature: -40 to 60 degrees
- Power supply: DC 12V
- Consumption: max. 4W
- Water resistance: IP66
- Material: metal & plastic
- Dimensions: 86.7x81.6x226mm