DS-K2M061 | Secure module |
The DS-K2M060 Secure module is the control link between the access control terminal and the lock, including the magnetic door, lock, exit button and so on. It can be applied to keep the door closed when the door is damaged.
With stand-alone modules and with intercom applications, the switching of the lock can take place in the outdoor station or card reader. To prevent the switching from taking place on the non-secure side.
- Communicates with the access control terminal via RS-485 to execute the terminal's commands, including door open, door close, normally open and normally closed
- Collects the magnetic door signal, exit button signal and tamper signal and sends them to the access control terminal
- Supports tamper alarm
- Supports RS-485 communication indicators to display communication status
- 4-channel DIP switch that ID no. configuration supports
- Supports Wiegand interface to connect Wiegand card reader to enter/exist access control terminal by swiping the card
- Fire interface and exit button link