U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
This infrared motion sensor can be connected wirelessly to a siren, so you always know if someone or something is approaching.
The PIR motion sensor works on batteries, so you can place it anywhere you want. It has a large detection range to ensure that you can monitor a large area for movements.
The siren can communicate wirelessly with the sensor up to a distance of 80 meters. The sound drowns out the sound in a busy room and can be easily adjusted in volume to suit your needs.
• Battery powered - for maximum flexibility regarding sensor placement (6x AA, not included)
• Low power consumption of less than 300 uA - the batteries last up to a year
• Choose from 8 different melodies - for every occasion
• Noise level of 85 dB - nobody enters unnoticed
• Large detection range - gives a message if movement is detected within a large area
• Wireless communication at 433 MHz (over a distance of 80 meters) - for easy installation
|Wireless technology||433 MHz|
|Operating temperature||0 - 35 ° C|
|Detection range||6.0 m|
|Detection angle||90 °|
|Frequency range||433.6 - 434.1 MHz|
|Input voltage||4.5 VDC|
|Max radio transmission power||10 mW|
|Battery type||6x AA / R6|