U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
Service Central Netherlands is a certified Emergency Center that falls under PAC number 140. The Minister of Justice and Security has given SCN the certification with which they can operate as full PAC. Because of this certification, the control room is obliged to conform to the laws and regulations concerning security, which means that a high level must be achieved. As a result, the control room can also switch directly with the emergency services such as the police, fire brigade and ambulances to help and support our customers as well as possible in emergency situations.
Service Centrale Nederland BV guarantees professional, fast and personal alarm processing for private and business customers. We receive and process alarm, fire and robbery notifications as well as reports of a technical nature; failure of equipment, malfunctions in production processes or other irregularities.
Depending on the type of notification, you will be contacted by the correct person - your pre-specified -, security company or government agency. Every report is taken seriously and processed appropriately.
Our control room has the latest systems and high-tech equipment to provide you with optimal service. Our employees watch over your safety 24 hours a day. Service Centrale Nederland BV offers professional service and is customer-oriented.
In the event of an alarm, our employees will contact you and not the other way around. In addition, it is possible to use a personal code or password so that you do not have to search unnecessarily during a report.
In short, we find your safety very important and deal with it carefully. We offer you a professional, fast and personal service that is fully tailored to your needs. Our objective is that you can leave your premises with confidence.
Some advantages of a Private Alarm Center:
• The quality requirements of the PAC are tested annually
• Professional operators who are trained and trained to quickly and effectively follow up on your alarm report
• Having an alarm system and reporting on a control room works preventively in case of burglaries
• Faster activation of the emergency services
• Personal contact in emergency situations
• 24 hours 7 days a week, follow-up takes place with monitoring of power failures and technical failures
• Everything is logged. A report of the log can always be requested
• A safe feeling!