Visonic GSM350 GSM module plug-in print
The Visonic GSM-350 internal GSM modem is a plug-in print for placement in the Powermax Pro, Complete or Express. The Powermax exchange has an analogue telephone dialer as standard, however, in the absence of a fixed analogue KPN line (or internet VOIP calling modem), the GSM-350 plug-in board offers you the possibility to call via the GSM network.
The options of the GSM module are as follows:
- Has an external antenna connection, which can be used with a lesser range for connecting a separately available antenna.
- Can be installed in the PowerMax Pro / Complete / Express
- Fast up- / download option of the PowerMax Pro / Complete / Express
- Possibility to send voice messages to private numbers
- Possibility to send SMS messages to private numbers).
- Communication with the control room (SIA or Contact ID).
- Works as a telephone line backup, as a primary communication channel or as the only telephone channel.
- 2-way voice communication between telephone user and PowerMax user.
- Simple dial-up procedure.
- Possibility to operate the PowerMax remotely.
- Possibility to remotely control X10 components of the PowerMax Pro
- Possibility to remotely check the PowerMax (status, fault).
- Sabotage and line monitoring
If the fixed telephone connection to the PowerMax is disconnected, the PowerMax will automatically switch to the GSM module. Depending on the GSM settings. The PowerMax periodically checks the presence of the fixed telephone connection. In case of loss of the fixed connection, the PowerMax will give a fault message. The GSM module will give a telephone notification.