Note whether your current recorder can handle the HD resolution of this camera.
This is not an IP camera.
Hikvision DS-2CE16D0T-IT3E 2Mp, Full HD Turbo bullet camera, PoC, 2.8mm
Turbo HD cameras feature the HD-TVI technology developed by Hikvision. This technology makes it possible to use high resolution cameras on coaxial cabling. The advantage of the HD-TVI technology is that it is easy to apply, also to the infrastructure of existing analogue camera systems. In addition, this camera has PoC (Power Over Coax). With this technology, the camera is fed over the coax cable up to distances of up to 300 meters. As a result, no separate power supply and additional cabling is required.
The camera is suitable for outdoor use (IP66) and has an automatic day / night filter.
In addition, the built-in EXIR technology can be used to view up to 40m in the dark.
This camera has a lens of 2.8 millimeters
What is Turbo Turbo is the name for the new analog Hikvision line, also called HD-TVI.
This technique (also known as HD-SDI in the past) provides HD and even Full HD images over coax.
Distances up to 500 m are no problem with this camera.
- Image sensor: 2MP Progressive scan CMOS
- Number of pixels: 1920x1080
- Minimum lighting:
0.01Lux / F1.2 in color, 0Lux with IR on
- Shutter speed: 1 / 25s to 1 / 50,000s
- Focal point: 2.8mm
- Lens type: Fixed lens
- Horizontal opening angle: 103.5 °
- WDR: DWDR
- Infrared: up to 40m, EXIR, SmartIR
Positioning the camera:
- Pan / Tilt / Rotation:
- Tilt angle: 0 ~ 180 °
- Rotation: 0 ~ 360 °
- Pan: 0 ~ 360 °
- Day / Night Mode: Smart / color / black and white
- Backlight compensation: DWDR / BLC
- Functions: brightness, sharpness, DNR, mirrored
- Video output: 1 HD analogue, 1 BNC
- Operating temperature: -40 to 60 degrees
- Power supply: DC 12V, PoC.af
- Consumption: max. 4W
- Water resistance: IP66
- Material: metal & plastic
- Dimensions: 86.7x81.6x226mm