Jablotron JA-103KRY Pro Central + LAN with GSM dialer and radio module
The Jablotron JA-103KRY Pro Central + LAN with GSM dialer and radio module is the newest central of the JABLOTRON JA-100 alarm system. It is a flexible system that makes it possible to secure small buildings such as: family homes, offices and companies. The desired settings and the size of the system can be programmed using the F-link Software.
The JA-111R radio BUS module makes it possible to connect wireless components such as detectors to the alarm system. A maximum of 3 JA-111R radio modules can be installed to ensure a good radio signal.
In total, the JA-103KRY central offers space for up to 50 wireless components.
The module communicates and is also powered by the BUS. It is possible to install the module in the control panel housing. It is possible to assign the detector to a zone and it occupies only one position in the alarm system.
The JA-103KRY offers:
• up to 50 wireless or BUS wired zones
• up to 50 user codes
• up to 8 sections
• up to 8 programmable outputs
• 20 mutually independent calendar events
• 8 SMS reports and voice messages for users
• 5 control rooms can be set up
• 5 selectable independent reporting centers for reporting are available Contact ID SIA Protocol
The system has a built-in GSM / GPRS module and a LAN module, which allows communication via voice message, SMS, GPRS or LAN with the users or the monitoring station. The system is equipped with a 1 GB memory card, which allows to store reports, voice menus, messages, photos and many more things.
Tip! We recommend a sim only subscription from Simyo (or SIM card on the KPN network). This way you can be sure of a good functioning: https://www.simyo.nl/sim-only
(Example; Vodafone does not support alarm systems)
• 1 BUS connection
• With GSM and LAN
• 1 connection for a built-in radio module (JA-110R)
• External power source 230 V / 50 Hz
• Power supply type A (EN 50131-6)
• Power consumption AC 70 mA, during an alarm 120 mA
• Backup battery 12 V to 2.6 Ah
• Maximum charging time 72 hours
• Maximum continuous loading BUS power supply of 400 mA
• Maximum interrupted outgoing current (5 min.) 1 A
• Backup BUS power supply via the 2.4 Ah backup battery lasts 12 hours on 120 mA
• JA-110R frequency - 2 way Jablotron protocol 868 MHz (not included)
• Number of zones (wireless or BUS): up to 50
• Reports: 700 MB approximately 7 million extensive reports with time and date
• Alarm verification function by a 2nd detector or by a selectable delayed response (10 sec. - 2 min.) From the same detector (optional setting)
• Technical reset after each alarm or only after a tamper message (optional setting)
• Safety class 2 in accordance with EN 50131-1, EN 50131-6 and EN 50131-5-3 and CLC / TS 50131-3