Do you want a SIM card in this alarm system? Then pay attention:
This exchange does not have 4G!
The only network that still offers 2G is KPN until April 2025.
Jablotron JA-101KR-LAN with GSM dialer, radio module and LAN
The Jablotron JA-101K-LANR with GSM / GPRS communicator, radio module and LAN connection is the newest central of the JABLOTRON JA-100 alarm system. It is a flexible system that makes it possible to secure small properties such as: family homes, offices and companies. The desired settings and the size of the system can be programmed by means of the F-link Software.
The JA-110R radio BUS module makes it possible to connect wireless components such as detectors to the alarm system. To ensure a good radio signal, a maximum of 3 JA-110R radio modules can be installed.
In total, the JA-101K control panel offers space for up to 50 wireless components.
The module communicates and is also powered by the BUS. It is possible to install the module in the panel housing. It is possible to assign the detector to a zone and it only occupies one position in the alarm system.
The JA-101KR offers:
• up to 50 wireless or BUS wired zones
• up to 50 user codes
• up to 6 sections
• up to 8 programmable outputs
• 20 independent timetables
• System informs up to 8 users by SMS
• 5 users have the voice option and an SMS report at their disposal
• 4 control room settings
• 4 selectable independent reporting stations are available Contact ID SIA Protocol
The system has a built-in GSM / GPRS module and a LAN module, enabling communication via voice message, SMS, GPRS or LAN with the users or the control room. The system is equipped with a 1 GB memory card, so reports, voice menus, messages, photos and many more things can be stored.
Tip! We recommend a sim only subscription from Simyo (or sim card on the KPN network). This way you can be sure of proper operation: https://www.simyo.nl/sim-only
(Example; Vodafone does not support alarm systems)
• 1 BUS connection
• With GSM and LAN
• 1 connection for a built-in radio module (JA-110R)
• External power source 230 V / 50 Hz
• Power supply type A (EN 50131-6)
• Current consumption AC 70 mA, during an alarm 120 mA
• Backup battery 12 V to 2.6 Ah
• Maximum charging time 72 hours
• Maximum continuous load BUS power supply of 400 mA
• Maximum interrupted outgoing current (5 min.) 1 A
• Backup BUS power supply via the 2.4 Ah backup battery lasts 12 hours at 120 mA
• JA-110R frequency - 2 way Jablotron protocol 868 MHz (not included)
• Number of zones (wireless or BUS): up to 50
• Reports: 700 MB approximately 7 million extensive reports with indication of time and date
• Alarm verification function by a 2nd detector or by means of a selectable delayed response (10 sec. - 2 min.) From the same detector (optional setting)
• Technical reset after every alarm or only after a tamper message (optional setting)
• Safety class 2 in accordance with EN 50131-1, EN 50131-6 and EN 50131-5-3 and CLC / TS 50131-3