U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The Jablotron JA-106K is an advanced control panel of the JABLOTRON JA-100 series. It is a flexible system that makes it possible to secure small buildings such as: family homes, offices and companies, but the system also offers solutions for securing apartment complexes, office buildings or companies that wish to use many sections. The desired settings and the size of the system can be programmed using the F-link Software.
The JA-106K offers:
• up to 120 wireless or BUS wired zones
• up to 300 user codes
• up to 15 sections
• up to 32 programmable outputs
• 20 independent timetables
• System informs up to 30 users by SMS
• 5 users have the voice option and an SMS report
at their disposal
• 4 Independent Monitoring Stations selectable, Contact ID CIA protocol.
The system has a built-in GSM / GPRS and LAN dialer, which allows communication via voice message, SMS or GPRS with the users or with one or more emergency rooms. The system is equipped with a 1 GB memory card, which allows to store reports, voice menus, messages, photos and many more things.
• 2x independent BUS connections
• 1x connection for a voice module
• 1x connection for a built-in radio module (JA-110R)
• 1x connection for a PSTN communication module (JA-190X)
• External power source 230 V / 50 Hz
• Power supply type A (EN 50131-6)
• Power consumption AC 140 mA, during an alarm 200 mA
• Backup battery 12 V to 7 - 18 Ah
• Maximum charging time 72 hours
• Maximum continuous loading BUS power supply of 400 mA
• Maximum interrupted outgoing current (5 min.) 2 A
• Backup BUS power supply via 18. Ah: backup battery lasts 12 hours (maximum 1.2 A power consumption)
• JA-110R frequency - 2 way Jablotron protocol 868.1 MHz (not included)
• Number of zones (wireless or BUS): maximum 120
• Reports: 700 MB approximately 7 million extensive reports with time and date
• Alarm verification function by a 2nd detector or by means of a selectable delayed response (10 sec. - 2 min.) From the same detector (optional setting)
• Technical reset after each alarm or only after a tamper message (optional setting)
• Safety class 2 in accordance with EN 50131-1, EN 50131-6 and EN 50131-5-3 and CLC / TS 50131-3