Jablotron JA-106KR Central with built-in GSM / GPRS and LAN communicator
The Jablotron JA-106KR with GSM / GPRS and LAN communicator with radio module is an advanced central of the JABLOTRON JA-100 series. It is a flexible system that makes it possible to secure small properties such as: family homes, offices and businesses, but the system also offers solutions for securing apartment complexes, office buildings or companies that want to use many sections. The desired settings and the size of the system can be programmed using the F-link Software.
The JA-110R radio BUS module makes it possible to connect wireless components such as detectors to the alarm system. To ensure a good radio signal, a maximum of 3 components can be installed with the JA-110R.
The module communicates and is also powered by the BUS. It is possible to install the module in the housing of the central unit. It is possible to assign the detector to a zone and it only occupies one position in the alarm system.
The JA-106KR offers:
• up to 120 wireless or BUS wired zones
• up to 300 user codes
• up to 15 sections
• up to 32 programmable outputs
• 20 independent time schedules
• System informs up to 30 users per SMS
• 5 users have the voice option and an SMS report
at their disposal
• 4 independent control rooms selectable, contact ID CIA protocol.
The system has a built-in GSM / GPRS and LAN dialer, enabling communication via a voice message, SMS or GPRS with the users or with one or more control rooms. The system is equipped with a 1 GB memory card, allowing you to save reports, voice menus, messages, photos and many more things.
• 2x independent BUS connections
• 1x connection for a voice module
• 1x connection for a built-in radio module (JA-110R)
• 1x connection for a PSTN communication module (JA-190X)
• External power source 230 V / 50 Hz
• Type A feed (EN 50131-6)
• Current consumption AC 140 mA, during an alarm 200 mA
• Battery backup 12 V to 7 - 18 Ah
• Maximum charging time 72 hours
• Maximum continuous load BUS power supply of 400 mA
• Maximum interrupted outgoing current (5 min.) 2 A
• Backup BUS power supply via 18. Ah: back-up battery lasts 12 hours (maximum 1.2 A power consumption)
• JA-110R frequency - 2 way Jablotron protocol 868.1 MHz (not included)
• Number of zones (wireless or BUS): maximum 120
• Reports: 700 MB about 7 million extensive reports with indication of time and date
• Alarm verification function by a 2nd detector or by means of a selectable delayed response (10 sec - 2 min.) Of the same detector (optional setting)
• Technical reset after each alarm or only after a tamper notification (optional setting)
• Safety class 2 in accordance with EN 50131-1, EN 50131-6 and EN 50131-5-3 and CLC / TS 50131-3