U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The Jablotron JA-110B glass break BUS detector detects the breakage of glass windows or surfaces. The detector uses a dual detection technology (air pressure and sound analysis). He responds to breaking any type of glass. The detector's sensitivity is adjustable. The detector communicates through the BUS of the control panel and is also powered by the BUS. The alarm memory function is an optional setting, this function makes the indication and location of an alarm very easy. It is possible to assign the detector to a zone and it occupies only one position in the alarm system. SMART MEMORY indication (SMI) provides visual LED verification of an activated detector. SMI can be turned off using the code keypad.
• Power supply: via the BUS of the control panel, 12V (9 - 15 V)
• Standby power consumption: 5 mA
• Installation height: 2.5 meters above the ground
• Detection range: up to 9 m
• Dimensions: 40 x 100 x 22 mm
• Safety class 2 in accordance with EN 50131-1, EN 50131-2-7-1
• Environment in accordance with EN 50131-1: II, indoors
• Operating temperature: -10 to 40 ° C