U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The Jablotron JA-110B glass break BUS detector detects the breaking of glass windows or surfaces. The detector uses a dual detection technology (air pressure and sound analysis). He responds to the breaking of every type of glass. The sensitivity of the detector is adjustable. The detector communicates through the BUS of the exchange and is also powered by the BUS. The alarm memory function is an optional setting, this function makes the indication and the localization of an alarm very easy. It is possible to assign the detector to a zone and it occupies only one position in the alarm system. SMART MEMORY indication (SMI) provides a visual LED verification of an activated detector. SMI can be switched off by means of the code code control panel.
• Power supply: via the BUS of the control panel, 12V (9 - 15 V)
• Stand-by power consumption: 5 mA
• Installation height: 2.5 meters above the ground
• Detection range: up to 9 m
• Dimensions: 40 x 100 x 22 mm
• Safety class 2 in accordance with EN 50131-1, EN 50131-2-7-1
• Environment in accordance with EN 50131-1: II, inside
• Operating temperature: -10 to 40 ° C