U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The product is a bus system device for the Midway Pro and Essex Pro. This detector is designed to detect movements of the human body in buildings. Compared with standard motion detectors from the JABLOTRON 100 series, this detector is designed for ceiling mounting.
The product is installed on the ceiling and its guaranteed detection range is 360 ° with a detection radius of up to 5.5 m at a mounting height of 3.5 m.
The resistance to false alarms can be set on two levels.
The detector has a pulse response and takes one position in the system.
For automation functions, the detection sensitivity can be increased in the activated system status.
A circular spacer (PLV-P-ST) was developed as a certified accessory for ceiling-mounted detectors, so that the bus cable can be hidden in cases where it cannot be neatly hidden in the ceiling.
Power supply via the bus of the control panel 12 V DC (9 ... 15 V)
- Nominal consumption to calculate the backup tide 2.8 mA
- maximum consumption for cable selection 30 mA
- Recommended installation height 2.5 - 3.5 m above the ground
- Detection coverage 360 ° / 11 m (installation height - 3.5 m)
- Sizes Ø125x40 mm
- Weight 120 g
- Classification safety grade 2 / environmental class II
(According to EN 50131-1)
- Operational environment general solution for internal use
- Operating temperature range -10 ° C to +40 ° C
- Average operating humidity 75% RH, non-condensing
- Trezor Test sro certification body (no. 3025)
In accordance with EN 50131-1 ed. 2 + A1 + A2, EN 50131-2-2,
EN 50130-4 ed. 2 + A1, EN 55032, EN 50581