U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The Jablotron JA-110P is a BUS PIR motion detector designed for indoor protection. It detects the movement of an object with the temperature of the human body. The detection properties can be optimized by means of alternative lenses, such as the: JS-7904 corridor lens, JS-7906 horizontal pet lens and the JS-7901 vertical curtain lens. The immunity level is adjustable and has two different levels. The alarm memory function is an optional setting, this function makes the indication and the localization of an alarm very easy. It is possible to assign the detector to a zone and it only occupies one position in the alarm system. SMART MEMORY indication (SMI) provides a visual LED verification of an activated detector. SMI can be switched off by means of the code code control panel.
• Power supply: via the BUS of the control panel, 12V (9 - 15 V)
• Stand-by power consumption: 5 mA
• Installation height: 2.5 meters above the ground
• Detection range: 110 ° / 12 m (with a standard lens)
• Dimensions: 60 x 97 x 52 mm
• Safety class 2 in accordance with EN 50121-1
• Environment in accordance with EN 50131-1: II, inside
• Operating temperature: -10 to 40 ° C