U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The Jablotron JA-110P is a BUS PIR motion detector designed for indoor protection. It detects the movement of an object with the temperature of the human body. Detection properties can be optimized using alternative lenses, such as the: JS-7904 corridor lens, JS-7906 horizontal PET lens, and the JS-7901 vertical curtain lens. The immunity level is adjustable and has two different levels. The alarm memory function is an optional setting, this function makes the indication and location of an alarm very easy. It is possible to assign the detector to a zone and it occupies only one position in the alarm system. SMART MEMORY indication (SMI) provides visual LED verification of an activated detector. SMI can be turned off using the code keypad.
• Power supply: via the BUS of the control panel, 12V (9 - 15 V)
• Standby power consumption: 5 mA
• Installation height: 2.5 meters above the ground
• Detection range: 110 ° / 12 m (with a standard lens)
• Dimensions: 60 x 97 x 52 mm
• Safety class 2 in accordance with EN 50121-1
• Environment in accordance with EN 50131-1: II, indoors
• Operating temperature: -10 to 40 ° C