U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The Jablotron JA-110T BUS short circuit isolation module is designed to separate and protect unprotected parts of the BUS wiring. It is powered by the BUS from the exchange. It can be installed in a JA-190PL housing. It is not possible to assign him a zone (it does not occupy a position in the alarm system).
• Power supply: via the BUS of the control panel, 12V (9 - 15 V)
• Stand-by power consumption: 5 mA
• Maximum loading of the terminal: 250 mA
• Switch off current 300 mA
• Minimum switching current: 10 mA
• Environment in accordance with EN 50131-1, EN 50131-3: II, inside
• Operating temperature: -10 to 40 ° C