U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The Jablotron JA-111A BUS external siren base is designed for audible alarms, tones and PG output activation and deactivation. The siren communicates and is powered by the BUS of the control panel. In case of power failure, the implemented energy saving function will be used. The siren also has a built-in spirit level so that adjustments can easily be made during installation. It is possible to assign it a zone and it only occupies one position in the alarm system.
• Power supply: via the BUS of the control panel, 12V (9 - 15 V)
• Power consumption during power failure: 5 mA
• Power consumption while charging the battery: 50 mA
• Backup battery: NICd battery 4.8 V / 1 800 mAh
• Siren: piezo electric, 110 dB / m
• Dimensions: 158 x 230 x 75 mm
• Safety class 2 in accordance with EN 50131-1, EN 50131-4
• Environment in accordance with EN 50131-1: outside IV
• Operating temperature: -25 to 60 ° C
• protection: IP 34D