U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The Jablotron JA-111N BUS signal output module PG is designed to provide a changeable output delay (8 A) with an NO or NC setting. An appropriate PG output is controlled via DIP switches (controlled by 1 of the 32 different DIP switches). The module communicates and is powered by means of the bus connection on the exchange. The JA-111N can be installed in the JA-190PL enclosure. This module does not occupy an extra place in the zone file.
• Power supply: via the BUS of the control panel, 12V (9 - 15 V)
• Disabled power consumption: 5 mA
• Power consumption: 25 mA
• Maximum load of the output relay: maximum 1 A / 30 V DC
• Minimum switching current: 10 mA
• Environment in accordance with EN 50131-1, EN 50131-3: II, inside
• Operating temperature: -10 to 40 ° C