You have no items in your shopping cart
The wireless Jablotron JA-111SH Bus shock and tilt detector detects shocks from, among other things, the lifting of doors, windows, etc. out of the rebate caused by intruders trying to force, throw in, drill, or saw through to gain access. get to your house (property). The wireless tilt and shock detector has a simple installation procedure and uses digital signal processing. It has a memory of previous shocks.
The detector is part of the Jablotron 100 security system and has two adjustable modes. The shock / vibration detection mode of doors, windows, etc. can be used to indicate attempts of this type of force by reporting a detection to your alarm system.
The tilt detection mode can be used to indicate unwanted 'tampering' with the object on which the detector is firmly attached. Remember that the burglar thinks he is smart and disassembles the detector. This can be used for safes, works of art, etc.
The detector uses a semiconductor tri-axial accelerometer with digital output. Signal processing guarantees high immunity to false alarms. The detector communicates via the BUS.
• Power supply via bus 12 V (9 ... 15 V)
• Power consumption in standby 5 mA
• Power consumption for cable selection 5 mA
• Dimensions 55 x 27 x 16 mm
• Class 2 according to EN 50131-1, CLC / TS 50131-2-8
• Operational environment EN 50131-1 II. indoor general
• Operating temperature -10 to +40 ° C
• Complies with EN 50130-4, EN 55022