U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The Jablotron JA-160PC Wireless PIR motion detector with built-in camera.
The camera captures color photos with a resolution of up to 640 x 480 pixels by detecting human motion while the system is on. The camera is equipped with a visible flash for taking pictures in the dark. The images are stored in the internal memory of the detector and then they are forwarded to the control panel. From the control panel they can be sent to an external storage device, monitoring center and a user. The detector can also take a photo on command if it is needed (eg fire alarm confirmation).
The photos can also be viewed in the MyJablotron App.
• Power supply: 2 AA (LR6) 1.5 V 2400 mAh alkaline batteries
• Typical life span: approx. 2 years (1 activation takes 1 series of photos per day)
• Recommended mounting height: 2.5 m above the floor
• Detection angle / detection range: 55 ° / 12 m (base lens)
• Range of the flash: max. 3 meters
• Resolution of the camera: LQ 320 x 240; HQ 640 x 480 pixels
• Photo size LQ / HQ (usually): 2-10 kB / 2-64 kB (6 kB / 35 kB)
• EN 50131-1
• Operational temperature range: -10 to +40 ° C
• Photo airtime on the control panel: 10secF
• Photo broadcast time from the control panel: up to 130sec
• Class II