You have no items in your shopping cart
The Jablotron JA-160PC Wireless PIR motion detector with built-in photo camera.
The camera takes color photos with a resolution of up to 640 x 480 pixels by detecting human movement while the system is turned on. The camera is equipped with a visible flash for taking pictures in the dark. The images are stored in the internal memory of the detector and then forwarded to the control panel. From the control panel they can be sent to an external storage device, central station and a user. The detector can also take a photo on command if needed (eg fire alarm confirmation).
The photos can also be viewed in the MyJablotron App.
• Power supply: 2 AA (LR6) 1.5 V 2400 mAh alkaline batteries
• Typical lifespan: approx. 2 years (1 activation takes 1 series of photos per day)
• Recommended mounting height: 2.5 m above the floor
• Detection angle / detection range: 55 ° / 12 m (base lens)
• Range of the flash: max. 3 meters
• Camera resolution: LQ 320 x 240; HQ 640 x 480 pixels
• Photo size LQ / HQ (usually): 2-10KB / 2-64KB (6KB / 35KB)
• EN 50131-1
• Operating temperature range: -10 to +40 ° C
• Photo transmission time at the control panel: 10secF
• Photo transmission time from the control panel: up to 130sec
• Class II