U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The Jablotron JA-181M wireless magnetic detector with optional input connection is designed to detect the opening of doors and windows. The magnet detector responds to the removal of the magnet. It can activate a direct or delayed alarm. All unauthorized actions such as opening or removing the magnet detector will trigger an alarm. The magnet detector can be extended by means of a normally closed / normally open sensor. It is possible to assign him a zone and occupies only one position in the alarm system.
• Power supply: 1x lithium battery AA 3.6 V
• Battery life: 3 years
• Communication protocol: 868 MHz
• Wireless range: up to 300 meters
• Input for external detectors: IN2 and TMP = normally closed connections
• IN1 = normally closed or balanced connection (1k resistor)
• Dimensions: 30 x 110 x 27 mm
• Safety class 2 in accordance with EN 50131-1, CLC / TS 50131-2-6, EN 50131-5-3