Jablotron JA-80P wireless PIR motion detector
The Jablotron JA-80P has a PIR sensor that has a detection range of up to 12m (an optional pet lens can eliminate the effects of small pets). There is a wired input for the connection of a door magnetic contact. It uses digital signal processing to prevent false alarms. This detector can also be read independently at the control panel to control the UC and AC wireless receivers and the JA-80L indoor siren to give a sound signal when moving. The JA-80P is aimed at the detection of a human body within secure buildings. The detection pattern can be changed by optional lenses. Detector immunity has two adjustable levels.
• Voltage: Lithium battery type CR14505 (AA 3.0V)
• Typical battery life: Approximately 3 years (5 minutes.
• Communication band: 868 MHz, Oasis protocol
• Communication range: Approximately 300m - (in an open space)
• Recommended mounting height: 2.0 to 2.5 m above floor level
• Detection angle / detection range: 120 ° / 12 m (with base lens)
• Operational environment according to EN 50131-1: II. interior space
• Operational temperature range: -10 Up to 40 ° C
• Dimensions: 110 x 60 x 55 mm
• EN 50131-1, CLC / TS 50131-2-2, EN 50131-5-3 classification: Grade 2
• Complies with: ETSI EN 300220, EN 50130-4, EN 55022, EN 60950-1
• Can be operated according to: ERC REC 70-03