Jablotron JA-80Z repeater module
The Jablotron JA-80Z Signal repeater is designed to extend the range of wireless components in the OASIS Series. If the object is too large or in case of poor reception of the components, the communication between the control panel and the components can be reinforced with a repeater module.
The JA-80Z has many similarities with the main office. You can register 40 components on a JA-80Z module. The repeater module repeats the signal from the components and then sends it to the control panel. There is only a very minimal delay in the transmission. This small delay is set to prevent a possible conflict between the repeater module and the sending detector.
- The repeater module has a total of 40 addresses for devices and an address for an OASiS exchange
- It copies the status of the PGX, PGY, IW and EW outputs of an OASIS Central
- The addresses are automatically filled in sequentially by the repeater module. The notified components can only be removed by resetting the repeater.
- Uses an LED and beeper (if it is connected
- Purely for installation purposes) to give an indication of the received signal from the registered devices.
- Compatible with all OASIS Detectors and remote controls with the exception of JA-8P fotopir
- No support is provided for the transmission of JA-8xF control panel, JA-80A sirens and other JA-80Z repeater modules. - Possibility to connect a wired detector to the INP terminal.