U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The Jablotron JA-82SH is a wireless vibration detector that detects shocks from, for example, the off-the-rebate lifts of doors, windows, etc. caused by intruders who try to force, throw in, drill, or cut through to access your house (property). The wireless tilt and shock detector has a simple installation procedure and uses digital signal processing. It has a memory of previous shocks. The detector is part of the Jablotron Oasis security system and has two adjustable modes. The shake / vibration detection mode of doors, windows, etc. can be used to indicate attempts of this type of violence by passing a detection to your alarm system. The tilt detection mode can be used to indicate unwanted 'tampering' with the object on which the detector is firmly attached. Think of the fact that the intruder thinks he is smart and dismantles the detector. This can be used for safes, works of art, etc. The detector uses a semiconductor tri-axial accelerometer with digital output. The signal processing guarantees a high immunity against false alarms. The detector communicates wirelessly using the Oasis protocol and operates on batteries.
• Power supply: lithium battery type CR-123A
• Average battery life: 2 years (with max. 20 activations in a day)
• Communication frequency: 868 MHz, Oasis protocol
• Communication range: about 300m (open space)
• Dimensions 75 x 31 x 26 mm
• Operational environment according to EN 50131-1: II. Interior
• Operational temperature range: -10 to +40 ° C
• Classification grade: 2 EN 50131-1, CLC / TS 50131-2-6, EN 50131-5-3
• Complies with: ETSI EN 300220, EN50130-4, EN55022, EN 60950-1