You have no items in your shopping cart
The JA-85P is a mini PIR sensor with a detection range of 360 °, suitable for securing rooms or cars. It uses digital signal processing to prevent false alarms. It can also be installed in a car parked in the vicinity of the central unit, supervision can be disabled in this application. This detector can also be independently registered at the central unit to control UC and AC wireless relay receivers and to the JA-80L siren for indoor use to emit a sound signal during movement. In addition, this component can also be connected to the CA-18xx car alarms.
• Voltage: Lithium battery
• type CR14505 (AA 3.0V) type CR14505 (AA 3.0V)
• Calculated battery life: Approximately 3 years
• (sleep time 5 min.).
• Communication band: 868 MHz, Oasis protocol
• Communication range: about 100m (open space)
• PIR sensor detection angle / detection range: 360 ° / 5 m 360 ° / 5 m
• Operational environment according to EN 50131-1II. II. interior space
• Operational temperature range -10 Up to 55 ° C
• Dimensions 88 x 46 x 27mm
• EN 50131-1, CLC / TS 50131-2-2, EN 50131-5-3 classification: grade 2
• Complies with ETSI EN 300220, ETS 300683, EN 60950
• Can be operated according to ERC REC 70-03