U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The Jablotron JA-86 Pet Friendly Dual Zone PIR Motion Detector is designed to detect human body movement within a building. The dual zone detection ensures that the detector has a high immunity against moving pets.
The detector is powered by batteries and communicates via the Jablotron wireless protocol. The installation height of the detector is approximately 120 cm above the ground. The detector has two detection zones, each with a detection angle of 120 ° and a range of 12 meters. The imaginary dividing line between the two zones is determined by the installation height.
It is possible to assign the detector to a zone and it only occupies one position in the alarm system.
• Voltage: Lithium battery type LS (T) 14500 (3.6V AA)
• Battery life: Approximately 3 years (sleep mode 5min.)
• Communication band: 868 MHz, Oasis protocol
• Communication range: Approximately 300m (in an open space)
• Recommended mounting height: 1.2 m above the floor
• Detection angle / range: 120 ° / 12 m (with base lens)
• Operational environment according to EN 50131-1: II. Indoor space
• Operational temperature range: -10 Up to 40 ° C
• Dimensions: 180 x 60 x 55 mm
• EN 50131-1, CLC / TS 50131-2-2, EN 50131-5-3 classification: Grade 2
• Complies with: ETSI EN 300220, EN 50130-4, EN 55022, EN 60950-1
• Can be operated according to: VO-R / 10 / 03.2007-4