You have no items in your shopping cart
The JA-87P is designed to reflect disturbances outside the building caused by a human body.
It is a 'double zone' outdoor detector and has an Optex lens with a 5 ° width detection range. This makes this PIR very suitable for the protection of small, narrow spaces. This detector can be merged with JA-8x Oasis systems. Both the detector and the transmitter are powered by the lithium battery. The common power supply is favorable when the battery is almost empty and a signal is transmitted to the control panel. The detector is equipped with three tamper contacts (on the front, on the detection part and on the front and rear transmission part), which report immediately when the detector is opened, covered or cracks occur at the installation site. The detector can also activate an anti-masking function. The detector also reports its current status via control transmissions to the system.
• Power supply: 1x type LS (T) 14500 (AA 3.6 V 2 Ah) lithium battery
• Average battery life: about 3 years (with 120 s energy saving mode)
• Communication frequency: 868 MHz, Oasis protocol
• Communication range: about 300 m in an open space
• Detection angle / detection range: 2 or 5 m / 5 °
• Recommended installation height: 0.8 - 1.2 m
• Operational environment according to EN 50131-1: IV
• Operating temperature range: -20 ° C to + 60 ° C Max.
• Operational humidity percentage: 95%
• Complies with: ETSI EN 300 220, EN 50130-4, EN 55022, EN 60950-1
• Weight: 190 g