Jablotron JA-80PB wireless PIR motion and glass break detector
The Jablotron JA-80PB combines a PIR motion sensor with a double glass break detector (breaking a window can be detected up to 9 meters away). It uses digital signal processing to prevent false alarms. Double detection provides confirmation of the observed event.
The JA-80PB detector takes two addresses in the control panel to differentiate between motion detection and glass breakage. Can be read on the code control panel to control the UC and AC receivers and the JA-80L siren for indoor use to give a sound signal when moving.
The glass break detector uses the analysis of the variations of air pressure in combination with the characteristic sound of breaking glass.
• Voltage of PIR sensor: Lithium battery type CR14500 (AA 3.6V)
• Voltage of GBS sensor: Lithium battery type CR14250SL (1 / 2AA 3.6V)
• Typical battery life: Approximately 3 years (PIR sensor sleep time 5 min.)
• Communication band: 868 MHz, Oasis protocol
• Communication area: Approximately 300m (in an open space)
• Recommended mounting height: 2 to 2.5 m above floor level
• PIR sensor detection angle / detection range: 120 ° / 12 m
• Glass break detection range: 9m (glass min. 60 x 60cm)
• Operational environment according to EN 50131-1: II. Indoor space
• Operational temperature range: -10 Up to 40 ° C
• Dimensions: 110 x 60 x 55 mm
• EN 50131-1, CLC / TS 50131-2-2, EN 50131-5-3 classification: Grade 2
• Complies with: ETSI EN 300220, EN 50130-4, EN 55022, EN 60950-1
• Can be operated according to: ERC REC 70-03