U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The Jablotron JA-113E is a wired code control panel with control buttons and an RFID card reader and is designed to control the alarm system. It contains one control segment and can be expanded with up to 20 JA-192E control segments if necessary. By using the control segments, the system can be controlled in a simple way. The panel communicates via the BUS and is also powered by the BUS. In the event of a power failure, the system will switch to an energy-saving function.
It is possible to assign the code control panel to a zone and it occupies only one position in the alarm system.
• Power supply: via the BUS of the exchange, 12 V (9 -15 V)
• Power consumption: AC 140 mA, during the alarm 200 mA
• Standby: maximum 15 mA
• RFID 125 kHz
• Dimensions: 102 x 98 x 33 mm
• Environment in accordance with EN 50131-1, EN 50131-3: II, inside
• Operating temperature: -10 to 40 ° C
This control panel can be combined with power stations from JA-101KR and the JA-106KR series.