You have no items in your shopping cart
The fully wireless smoke and heat detector from Jablotron protected house and fireplace. The detector is used to detect a fire hazard in the interior of residential or commercial buildings. It consists of a siren, which indicates a fire alarm, both from the entire detector and from another fire detector in the system.
The smoke detector has a built-in siren that signals fire and burglar alarms. This message is accepted by all detectors in the system!
The detector communicates wirelessly and is powered by batteries (3x 1.5 V AA).
If the detector is operated without being assigned to a control panel or if communication with the control panel is lost, it operates in an autonomous mode (EN 14604).
The detector optically indicates a hazardous situation with an integrated light and a siren. He is able to report acoustically:
- A fire alarm detected by the detector itself
- A fire alarm from the system (alarm triggered by another fire detector)
- Other type of alarm (e.g. burglar alarm)
- For alarms reported by the system, sections can be set for which the alarm is indicated
The product contains two separate detectors - an optical smoke detector and a temperature detector. The optical smoke detector uses the principle of diffuse light. It is very sensitive to particles that are present in thick smoke. It is less sensitive to small particles produced by burning liquids such as alcohol. Therefore, a heat detector is integrated, which responds better to a fire, quickly developing heat with a small amount of smoke.
The fire detectors must be installed by an experienced installer with a valid certificate issued by Jablotron. The detector is not designed for installation in industrial environments.
a Power source: 3 × alkaline batteries AA 1.5 V / 2.4 Ah 3 × lithium batteries FR6 (AA) 1.5 V / 3.0 Ah
- Batteries are not included in the product package.
- Typical battery life: approx. 3 years
- Smoke detection: optical light scattering
- Sensitivity of the smoke detector: m = 0.11 ÷ 0.13 dB / m according to EN 14604,
- Temperature detection: class A1 according to EN 54-5
- Alarm temperature: 60 ° C to 65 ° C
- Operating frequency: 868.1 MHz
- Communication range: about 300 m (in open space)
- Dimensions: diameter 126 mm, height 50 mm
- Operating temperature: –10 ° C to 70 ° C
- Also in agreement: with EN 54-2
Koper heeft geen omschrijving achtergelaten.