Preventive maintenance camera system per year
Having an annual preventive maintenance service performed is a useful and, above all, smart investment. You are certain that your camera system is always in perfect condition. One of our security engineers visits you every year to maintain and test the camera system. Where necessary, he will adjust or replace parts that qualify for this. Of course after we have first consulted with you.
Available firmware updates are carried out for you and thus you always have an up to date system.
Your camera system is therefore fully checked during a preventive maintenance. For example, we often break down or replace products.
If you have registered a preventive maintenance with us, you will have priority over customers who do not have this in the event of unexpected interim disruptions. That way you will be helped faster.
Activities that are carried out during a preventive maintenance service;
- Cleaning the cameras.
- Re-focusing the cameras if varifocal lenses.
- Check cables and connectors such as RJ-45 or BNC for example for possible corrosion.
- Cleaning the fan and internal housing of the recorder.
- Perform any firmware updates on the recorder.
- Perform any firmware updates on the cameras.
- Check settings of the cameras and the recorder.
- Perform any software updates on the PC or mobile.
- Check power supplies.
- Control of PTZ function and preset / tour settings.
- Opinions on the functioning of the camera security system.
- Re-examine the current situation and make recommendations.
- Keep track of checklist systems.