You have no items in your shopping cart
The Mobeye GSM Temperature Detector enables the user to receive notifications of temperature deviations anywhere and anytime and to have immediate actions performed. This makes the unit usable as a temperature detector and as a thermostat.
The Mobeye GSM temperature detector measures the temperature and compares it with the set limits. The user can set temperature limits and the response to under- or exceedance.
The MS200 has an external temperature sensor, external power supply and backup batteries
- temperature alarm notifications by SMS and/or call
- repeat notifications after self-selected period
- recovery notifications by SMS and/or call
- switching the output relay in case of alarm (on/off or time period)
- switching the output relay at recovery message (on/off or time period)
- remote control of outputs via call or SMS
- power failure notification
- test messages with self-chosen frequency
- battery-low notifications
Notifications can go directly to telephone numbers of your choice.
- dimensions: 90 x 145 x 45 mm
- battery life: > 2 years (4x CR123)
- ambient temperature: -10 C ... + 55 C
- 2 output relays
- Quad band EGSM 900/1800 - 950/1900 MHz
Programming via SMS or keypad.
Control via keypad.
Examples of applications:
- cold stores/freezers
- server rooms
- holiday homes, motorhomes and caravans
With the Mobeye ThermoGuard, no cooling will fail unnoticed and overheating no longer has to lead to damage!
You must insert a SIM card from any provider into the module yourself; Mobeye advises to use a 'subscription card' for this. A pre-paid card also works, but then the user has to keep an eye on the credit.