Visonic Next K9-85 wireless motion detector pet friendly
The Visonic NEXT K9-85 MCW is a wireless infrared detector (PIR), with a special pet immune microprocessor.
This detector is easy to install. Vertical settings are no longer necessary due to the construction of the lens and the pick-up element. One of the advantages is a cylindrical lens with a detection range of 12 meters where pets up to 38 kg remain undisturbed.
Naturally, this detector is equipped with a crawl zone. The advanced True Motion Recognition makes it possible for this PIR to differentiate the movements of a burglar from other environmental disturbances that can cause a false alarm. The Target Specific Imaging ™ (TSI) technology ensures a good distinction between humans and pets.
An existing pulse counter determines whether 1 or 2 consecutive movements are needed before an alarm is generated. This is adjustable with a jumper.
The NEXT K9-85 has the following advantages:
- Equipped with a Powercode transmitter.
- Pets up to 38 kg are no problem.
- Patented True Motion Recognition.
- No vertical adjustment needs to be made.
- Programmable pulse counter.
- Performed with a battery saving mode. The detector will automatically return to standby mode if detection has taken place for 2 minutes.
- Low power consumption.
- A processor-controlled temperature compensation.
- Shielded pick-up element.
- A tamper switch at the front and at the back of the PCB
- White light compensation
- Elegant styling.
- Lithium battery included. CR-123A. 3Volt.