Dahua NVR4216-16P-4KS2 NVR with PoE, 2xSATA, 4K output, 16x PoE
The Dahua NVR4216-16P-4KS2 NVR with PoE is a 4K Network Video Recorder with 16 PoE inputs. Up to 16 IP cameras can be connected. This provides the cameras with the necessary power directly. In this way you do not have to realize a power point near the cameras.
IP camera surveillance has never been so easy, the cameras are connected directly to the HD Recorder without the intervention of additional network equipment. So no switch is required.
The HD recorder automatically provides the cameras with the correct IP addresses. This makes the installation and configuration easy to do yourself.
The recorder can operate stand-alone with an optional monitor. It is also possible to connect this NVR to the network or internet router via the LAN port so that you can view the images with a PC or Laptop / Smartphone.
This HD recorder records 16 channels in Ultra HD quality. You can choose recordings based on movement. In this way, you can easily look up the time bar on which the movements are registered in the event of an incident. Interesting recordings can be archived on a USB stick.
- 1x VGA 2xHDMI video output max. Display 4 channels 4K / 7fps or 1 channel 4K / 25fps resolution,
- H265 / H.264 / MJPEG, 16 x 12MP, 256Mbps realtime and 192Mbps recording,
- Dual Stream,
- Onvif 2.4 compatible,
- 2 x USB (front USB / 2.0 / rear USB3.0, 1x eSATA
- 16 PoE + ports 25.5W (IEEE802.3at),
- Suitable for browser and SmartPSS software,
- VGA and HDMI 1 connections can be used simultaneously,
- Max. 2 x 6TB Hard Disk, SMART HDD Diagnosis,
- Individual camera settings, Alarm, Motion or Continuous recording,
- Bit rate per channel: 1-20Mbps,
- 4 Alarm inputs, 2 Alarm outputs, 1 in and 1 audio output for 2-way speech
- Set recorder locally via mouse, web browser or client software,
- DMSS app for live viewing, playback and receiving push notifications,
- Email function with snapshots,
- Multi Playback and Backup,
- Dimensions: 1U, 375mmx327mmx53mm.