Preventive maintenance alarm system
Having an annual preventive maintenance check performed is a worthwhile and, above all, smart investment. You can be sure that your alarm system is always in perfect condition. One of our security technicians will visit you annually to maintain and test the alarm system.
We ensure that all detectors are checked, backup battery measured and replaced if necessary. Only the material costs are calculated from this during maintenance work.
Available firmware updates are performed for you, so you always have an up to date system.
Your alarm system is therefore fully checked during preventive maintenance. For example, we often prevent faults or replacement of products. We come to maintain and test the alarm system once a year.
If you have recorded a preventive maintenance check with us, you will have priority over customers who do not have this in the event of unexpected interim malfunctions. So you will be helped faster.
We can also offer you remote service, for example if a setting is incorrect or if an additional user has to be entered on your system. You do not have to stay at home for this.
After inspection and maintenance you will receive a maintenance report.
Activities that are performed during preventive maintenance are;
- Cleaning the PIR detectors.
- Check the projection of all detectors.
- Check cables and connectors for possible corrosion, for example.
- Carry out any firmware updates on the panel
- Measure battery and battery voltage and replace if necessary.
- Check power supplies.
- Checking the correct operation of the central unit and reporting.
- Advice on the functioning of the burglar protection system.
- Review the current situation and make recommendations.
- Maintaining checklist systems.