Preventive maintenance camera surveillance system
Having an annual preventive maintenance check performed is a worthwhile and, above all, smart investment. You can then be sure that your camera system is always in perfect condition. One of our security technicians will visit you annually to maintain and test the camera system. Where necessary, he will adjust or replace parts that qualify for this. Of course after we have first consulted with you.
Available firmware updates are performed for you, so you always have an up to date system.
Your camera system is therefore fully checked during preventive maintenance. For example, we often prevent faults or replacement of products.
If you have recorded a preventive maintenance check with us, you will have priority over customers who do not have this in the event of unexpected interim malfunctions. So you will be helped faster.
Activities that are performed during preventive maintenance are;
- Cleaning the cameras.
- Refocusing the cameras if varifocal lenses.
- Check cables and connectors such as RJ-45 or BNC for possible corrosion, for example.
- Cleaning the fan and internal housing of the recorder.
- Perform any firmware updates on the recorder.
- Perform any firmware updates on the cameras.
- Check the settings of the cameras and the recorder.
- Perform any software updates on the PC or mobile.
- Check power supplies.
- Control of PTZ function and preset / tour settings.
- Advice on the functioning of the camera security system.
- Review the current situation and make recommendations.
- Maintaining checklist systems.