Preventive maintenance alarm system per year
Having an annual preventive maintenance service performed is a meaningful and above all smart investment. You are certain that your alarm system is always in perfect condition. One of our security engineers visits you every year to maintain and test the alarm system.
We ensure that all detectors are checked, backup battery is measured and replaced if necessary. Of this, only the material costs are calculated during maintenance work.
Available firmware updates are performed for you, so you always have an up to date system.
Your alarm system is therefore fully checked during a preventive maintenance. For example, we often break down or replace products. We come to maintain and test the alarm system once a year.
If you have registered a preventive maintenance with us, you will have priority over customers who do not have this in the event of unexpected interim disruptions. That way you will be helped faster.
We can also offer you remote service, for example if an institution is not in good condition or if an additional user needs to be entered on your system. You therefore do not have to stay at home.
You will receive a maintenance report after inspection and maintenance.
Activities that are carried out during a preventive maintenance service;
- Cleaning the PIR detectors.
- Check the projection of all detectors.
- Check cables and connectors for eg corrosion.
- Perform any firmware updates on the control panel
- Measure battery and battery voltage and replace if necessary.
- Check power supplies.
- Checking proper operation of central and fire routing.
- Advice on the functioning of the burglary security system.
- Re-examine the current situation and make recommendations.
- Keep track of checklist systems.