U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
Hikvision access control combines all disciplines into one VMS, one software package!
In addition to video and intercom, this addition also allows access control. The choice of space for door controllers, card readers, fingerprint scanners and other innovation equipment make it a very satisfactory solution.
You can configure groups of users and log-in data, access cards and codes. Hikvision access control from the Basic + series supports cards and codes
The DS-K2800 series access controller is designed with the latest structure with the TCP / IP and RS485 communication interface. The communication data is encrypted to improve the security of the system. The controller also supports offline operation and is designed
with sabotage switch.
Presence functions ensure that you can see how long employees have been in the building. When you add the hourly rate, the system immediately informs you of the costs. Overtime and absence can also easily be filtered.
You can load a map to easily see where the controller is and click on the corresponding camera.
Link the cameras with events so that there are video pop-ups with live images and captured images. You can look back at this right away.
Connectable card readers:
4 alarm inputs,
By Magnetic × 1,
By Switch × 1,
Case Input × 2,
Tamper-proof × 1;
By Switch Relay × 1
Alarm Relay × 1
Uplink Communication Interface:
TCP / IP Network Interface and RS-485 Interface
10,000 cards and 300,000 events
Door controller information:
• 32-bit high-speed processor
• TCP / IP network communication, with self-adaptive network interface. The communication data is encrypted to ensure the security of the data.
• Recognition and storage of card number with a maximum of 20 digits
• Storage of 50,000 events
• Supports first card function, super card and super password function.
• Supports alarm event upload (including tamper-proof alarm, unprotected door alarm, forced access alarm, delayed door alarm, duress card and code alarm, blacklist alarm and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm), short circuit attempts alarm and open circuit attempts alarm .
• Supports the zone alarm input
• Supports Wiegand interface for access to the card reader. Wiegand interface supports W26 / W34 and is seamlessly compatible with third-
party card reader with Wiegand interface.
• Supports different card types such as normal / blocked / black list / patrol / guest / coercion / super card, etc.;
• Different indicators to show the different device status
• Supports time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method
• Watchdog for performing status detection of the device.
• Data can be permanently saved when the controller is switched off