Universal electric strike plate 12V, working current
Electric strike plate (working current) with built-in diode. Workflow. Voltage: 12V DC. This universal model is applicable to the most common insertion door locks. The 4 mm adjustable bolt catcher can be adjusted to the structural situation after installation. The symmetrical lock case provides both left and right doors with the right cutout. Due to its flat closing plate provided with deadbolt cutout, it is suitable for blunt doors in combination with a mortise lock with day and night bolt. After giving a signal, the bolt catcher is released so that the latch can move freely out of the door opener.
- Dimensions of the closing plate (L x W x D): 75 x 20.5 x 28 mm.
- Front plate dimensions (L x W x D): 250 x 25 x 3 mm.
- Adjustable bolt catcher (play of 2 mm).
- Power supply: 12 V.
- Consumption current consumption AC / DC: 12 V AC = 540 mA; 12 V DC = 630 mA.
- Connection terminals.
- Mounted front plate.
- Adjustable bolt catcher.
- Straight away.
- Built-in varistor (protection against self-effect).