The future is yours - on top of your desk. The NEO 3D Printer is small and compact, ideal for the home user who only needs to unpack, set it up and print away. It is not a DIY kit, it is completely assembled. The NEO 3D printer allows you to quickly and eMeer informatie
The future is yours - on top of your desk. The NEO 3D Printer is small and compact, ideal for the home user who only needs to unpack, set it up and print away. It is not a DIY kit, it is completely assembled. The NEO 3D printer allows you to quickly and easily print your 3D models. Perplex your family and friends with your own 3D printed creations or the various 3D models whose files are free for download on the internet. Turn your ideas into reality with the NEO.
Three generations of 3D printers have influenced the development of the NEO. The compact printer with the upscale design stands for high-quality prints, whether for private use, in the educational sector or for a business purpose. Let yourself get carried away by the spirit of the OpenSource RepRap community and the fascination of 3D printing. The NEO 3D Printer is 100 percent OpenSource, engineered in Germany and built with high-quality components.
Pros at a glance:
• dead simple: unbox it, set it up and go
• low cost: get started on a small budget. 3D printing doesn't have to be expensive
• compact: eye candy for your desktop: the NEO only takes 330 x 330 x 330 mm (or 1 by 1 by 1 )
• print directly from your PC: just plug in the USB cable and load the print file
• precise and fast: the NEO prints 300 mm/s
• reliable: high-grade components and a strong chassis. Don't settle for less. The NEO is based on three generations of 3D printers
• creative: turn your ideas into reality. Print objects of up 150 x 150 x 150 mm (6x6x6 inches) using plastic (PLA), laywood, laybrick and other filaments