Cable connector, quick lock with securing lever, B-type for power-out, screw terminals
The PowerCon® is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a save power connection.
Attention: The PowerCon® is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the PowerCon® should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!
Features & Benefits
• Locking 20 A / 250 V ac appliance coupler
• 3 contacts for line, neutral and premating safety ground
power-in (blue) and power-out (grey) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating
• Fast and easy twist lock latching system
• Extremely robust and reliable
• Ergonomic design
• User friendly latch design for easy handling
• Unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief
• UL, cUL recognized components
• VDE certified
• SEV approved
• Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product