U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The Jablotron JA-150ST optical BUS smoke and heat detector detects a fire in a building. It allows the user the following settings: Smoke and heat, smoke or heat, only heat and only smoke. It has an alarm memory function which keeps the LED on after an alarm. The JA-150ST is powered by alkaline batteries. It is possible to assign the detector to a zone and it occupies only one position in the alarm system.
• Power supply: 3x AA 1.5V alkaline batteries
• Battery life: 2 years
• Communication protocol: 868 MHz
• Fire detection: optical and heat
• Fire detection sensitivity: m = 0.11 / 0.13dB / m in accordance with EN-54-7
• Temperature detection: class A2 EN-54-5
• Alarm temperature: 60 to 70 ° C
• Dimensions: diameter 126 mm, height 50 mm
• Operating temperature: -10 to 80 ° C
Als onderdeel van het Jablotron 100 systeem effektieve toepassing.