U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen.
The Jablotron JA-153E is a 2-way wireless code control panel with a keyboard and an RFID card reader, designed to control an alarm system. The JA-153E contains one control segment and can be expanded with up to 20 JA-192E control segments if necessary. By using the control segments, the system can be controlled in a simple way Because the system is implemented with a smart radio wake-up (SRW) function, the system can be automatically taken out of sleep mode when entering a zone. It is powered by alkaline batteries. It is possible to assign the detector to a zone and it only occupies one position in the alarm system.
Power supply: 2 alkaline batteries AA 1.5 V
• Battery life: 1 year
• Communication protocol: Jablotron 2-way 868 MHz
• Wireless range: up to 200 meters
• Dimensions: 102 x 98 x 33 mm
• Safety class 2 in accordance with EN 50131-1, EN 50131-3, EN 50131-6
• Environment in accordance with EN 50131-1, EN 50131-3: II, inside
• Operating temperature: -10 to 40 ° C
This control panel can be combined with power stations from JA-101KR and the JA-106KR series.